Thursday, March 13, 2008

St. George

Last weekend we went to St. George to watch the Bear River High School Baseball Team. Clint's two nephews Colton and Dillon are on the team as well as his cousin Dallas. The weather was so nice. It felt so good to sit outside in the sun and watch the games. And after all the time I've been with Clint I have to admit that I actually like to watch Baseball. The kids loved being able to run and play. Clint's parents were there, they have been out and about in their trailer for a couple of months. It was so nice to see them and and Clint's brother and his family. I really didn't want to come home. It makes me really antsy for spring and summer. It will be so nice when the kids can spend the day outside running around.

3 comments:

Middle School Survival Guide said...

I had a fun time in St. George.
Tatumn

Unknown said...

I am jealous!!! I am dying to get out of town....for any reason.

laura said...

hi suzanne!! nice to find you guys! can't wait to get to st. george myself. and hi tatumn, one of my forever favorite primary darlings.