Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde




Our Owen is definitely Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde. Two days ago he got mad at Tatumn, which she deserved, and ran in her room grabbed her most prized possession, a book mark signed by her favorite author, and ran straight for the bathroom and threw it in the toilet. We had tears the rest of the day from her and Owen smiled his crooked little smile and was very proud of himself.
Then today he switched to his sweet side and loved and snuggled up to Tatumn. Then when Clint went to leave for work he told us all he loved us and I replied "I love you too babe". Owen thought it was the funniest thing and kept yelling "I love you too BABY". All morning alls I heard is Dads a Baby. He can be so naughty and sweet!

5 comments:

Linda said...

I love the look of your blog. It is great! Your family picture is adorable too! Owen is hilarious, even if he is doing something naughty! We know all about the tears in our house--I thought I had a few more years till that started!! Love your blog!

southern family said...

Owen is just a perfect little boy! I think he just has a devilish side like every little boy does! It was so fun to get to play with him this past weekend! You are such a cute family!- love you guys

Unknown said...

Boys are such a crazy breed!!!

thejudkins said...

Yay for the woodland blog. I am glad that you decided to start posting your life so we can see a little bit of it. Owen is hilarious! Poor tatumn, she is a good girl! Hope to see you guys soon!

Middle School Survival Guide said...

It was not signed! I had stickers and on the back was his autogragh. And he isn't my favorite author, he's my second favorite. Obert Skye is my favorite.