Monday, March 24, 2008

POTTY TIME!

Last week I started potty training Owen. He is doing really well! Nights are a little hard still, but overall I think we are there. He thinks it is great and loves to sing Potty Time when he is going. I can't believe my baby boy is so big. He really doesn't need me much anymore. Except at bedtime when he says "mom hold" and grabs my arms and wraps them around him. Most days I can't wait until he is big enough to buckle himself in the car seat, and stay in it, but days like today I really miss the baby who wants mom to help him.

4 comments:

Linda said...

That is awesome that he is doing so well potty training. I am not surprised cause Owen is so smart. I always feel like once they are trained they just aren't your baby anymore, way too grown up.

Unknown said...

Isn't it funny how we want them to be independant and than we miss them so much when they don't need us anymore. Motherhood, what a funny thing!!!

southern family said...

YEA for OWEN! I am so glad the potty is going so well! He is too cute! I hope having Bergin there won't throw him off and mess up the training? She will probably want to help him too much?

Middle School Survival Guide said...

I'm so proud of Owen. One reason is because he's my brother. Second he won't be little. Third It's so cool! [and nice. You won't have to change his but anymore] Fourth He has to grow up.