Tuesday, March 31, 2009

OUR BUSY WEEK

Tatumn's class program on Utah's History. Her custume is so funny. We made it the night before. We went to Walmart and stood there like Idiots asking the worker how much fabric we needed. Then came home and glued it together. Yes I am very crafty! ;)





Tatumn's school choir sang at the Grand Opening of Walmart! Does that officially make me white thrash for watching a ribbon cutting of Walmart?




We went to St. George to watch our nephew Colton play baseball. Owen loved watching and yelling when Colton was up to bat. No pics. of Tate down there she was to busy running around with her cousins!



2 comments:

Megan P said...

Well if that was the only Grand Opening you had been to, you would have been o.k....however going to every Walmart opening in Utah county does put you in the white trash category..but it's ok - I'll still love ya!

Kelsey said...

I wish I was down in ST. George!!