Tuesday, February 3, 2009

MY FUNNY BOY


Owen says the funniest things. On Sunday in his Primary Class, they were talking about when Jesus was born. Owen raises his hand and informs the class that "Jesus Christ was born in a chocolate factory" Luckily his teachers think he is cute and know that we have taught him the right stuff at home.

Owens favorite thing in the morning and night is to snuggle. He tells me everyday that I am the best snuggler in town. But my favorite is when he tells me I make the best dinner ever! I could have made him easy mac, and still he says it. He sure knows how to melt my heart and redeem himself from the days mischief!

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

I miss little Owie! I probably wouldn't even recognize him! What's this about Jesus being born in the chocolate factory? Dunno, but I like it!

:) said...

That is sooo stinkin cute! I can't wait to have my boy. They just love their moms soo much! Chocolate factory huh? Sounds good to me :)

Jodi said...

That is hilarious! Oh he is SO funny!

shereesa said...

You got to love him! Hope your feeling better!

McMurdie Moments said...

Hi Suzanne! I haven't seen you since the party. Thanks again. I wanted to double check and make sure you got the pants. I didn't add a tracking number, so I thought I would check with you. Hope all is well! I think you guys were going out of town soon, have fun! I got my capris in. . . they are darling! You still need to decide what you want! Thanks :)