Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tatumn's New Hobby




Those of you who know Tatumn well now of her love of reading. She tells me things about people and about 10 mins later I realize I've never heard of this person and I find out it's someone out of her latest book. I my point in telling all this is her new hobby. About 8 months ago Tatumn read a book where one of the characters fenced. So she has begged since then to take Fencing Classes. I thought it was a something she would forget about. Well she has been so persistent that we finally found classes in Orem and signed her up. I thought she would hate it. Tatumn is a soft hearted girl and very much a drama queen. But she has love it!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a strange hobby for a sweet, skinny, little girl! At least she has found something to be passionate about.

Megan P said...

This is so neat..I love the video of it too!
Let's all get together & play - maybe we can let the girls celebrate a belated b-day or something