Monday, August 25, 2008

I've been tagged.So here's the deal: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
JOYS
1. My Family
2. The Gospel
3. A Hot Bath and a Good Book
FEARS
1. Losing my family (health/accident)
2. Noises in the night when Clint is out of town
3. Snakes
GOALS
1. Be the best mom and wife that I can possibly be.
2. Read Scriptures every night
3. Be more organized
CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. Reading
2. Yoga
3. I really don't collect anything
FACTS
1. I love Shopping
2. There is nothing better than a diet coke with a lemon
3. I am guilt motivated
I tag Tatumn, Taylor, Ally, Morgan, and Megan

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Wow! Look at Tatumn! What a cutie! Her jewelry matches her outfit? Where does time go? I miss the glasses... and "unique" outfits

Bret and Charise Miller said...

You guys are so awesome! I miss you! Your family is so cute. Blogs are so nice to see what people are up to. I just started one but i'm not good at keeping up on it.

Kelsey said...

Happy birthday Owie! Give him lots of hugs for us!

Megan P said...

I miss our lunch time talks!! Call me if you are around this weekend..I couldn't remember if you were camping or not...