Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oh My Miley!






For the Fourth of July we had tickets to Stadium of Fire. Tatumn was so excited to dance with her old dance group Vadels. We spent the first part of the summer at practices in Tremonton. She couldn't make it to all of them so I would record the dance and then she'd work on it at home with me. She loved dancing again. The week of the show she had a ton of practices first in Tremonton and then in Provo. Her friend Calee danced as well. They haven't been able to play much since we moved so her being there was a great bonus. Grandma and Grandpa Wood came down for the show.

The kids loved Miley Cyrus and The Blue Man Group. Owen wants The Blue Man Group to come to his house and play Baseball with him.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Cassidy is definitely jealous that you got to go and see Miley! What a fun holiday! Tatumn looks adorable in her dance outfit!

Kelsey said...

Yay Miley! Hey my favorite memory of you, is either making Christmas treats... that didn't quite turn out and we made a huge Huge HUGE mess, which Clint wasn't too happy about... (who would be?) Or when we were hanging out with Jared and his girlfriend, and you made the homeschool comment... holy cow, I still laugh about that! So funny, and so innocent...!

Megan P said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!
It was so fun to have you guys over the other day...we get missing you!!

Jason & Morgan said...

Just got back from girls camp on friday and I'm glad that laundry is done also!! Glad that you had so much fun at the Stadium of Fire Tatumn looks so darlin I'm glad that she likes dancing,and I'm lovin Owens FoHawk.

McMurdie Moments said...

Darling Fam! It looks like you guys had a blast. My Jaxton would be jealous. We need to plan something soon. If we think of anything exciting we'll give you a call!

April, Camryn, Morgan and Mike said...

Suz, I just tagged you...check out my blog for the instructions:)