Monday, May 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged!ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Clint and Megan
C-Cake or Pie: Pie
D-Day: Saturday and Sundays
E- Essential Item: Candles
F-Favorite Color: Pink
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Cinnamon Bears
H-Home town: Mantua
I- Indulgences: Diet Coke with Lemon, Ice Cream
J- January or July?: July
K-Kids: 2
L-Life is incomplete without: My family
M- Marriage Date: 8/13/04
N-Number of Siblings: 4 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Body Hair
Q- Quote: What I Practice I Become an Expert At!
R- Reason To Smile: When Hubbie brings me home a diet coke
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Three: Sheree, Linda, and Tatumn
U- Unknown fact about me: I love to read in the Tub
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Vegetarian
W- Worst Habit: Procrastination
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds
Y-Your favorite food: Mexican
Z: Zodiac Sign: Aries

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you really a vegetarian???

southern family said...

you are so cute! I Loved reading all about you!- Ally

Kelsey said...

Yay! I am so glad you did the tag thing. I was afraid no-one would do it, and I would feel lame! Thanks again for coming on Sunday. We need to get together soon. I miss you guys!
-Kels